- PROGRAMME AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- DURATION OF STUDY
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- PROGRAMME STRUCTURE
- The aim of this program is to produce versatile graduates who understand both the theory and practice of monitoring and evaluation.
- A recognized first degree from this or another recognized University.
Preference will be accorded to applicants with work experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or a related field
The programme shall be taught over a period of at least one (1) academic year of full time, block or parallel modes of study.
- Candidates graduating with this qualification can work in a variety of social science environments primarily as Monitoring and Evaluation specialists. They can also work as Programme and Project Managers. Holders of this qualification are also resource people in social science research as this program is inclined towards research specialization.
- HSME 1101 General Principles in Monitoring and Evaluation Studies
- HSME 1102 Monitoring and Evaluation Planning
- HSME 1103 Data Collection Methods for Monitoring and Evaluation Research
- HSME 1104 Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis Methods for Evaluation Studies
- HSME 1105 Impact Assessment Designs
- HSME 1106 Computer Packages for Data Analysis in Monitoring and Evaluation and Information Literacy
- HSME 1201 Thematic Issues in Monitoring and Evaluation
- HSME 1202 Report Writing for Monitoring and Evaluation
- HSME 1203 Gender Analysis in Monitoring and Evaluation
- HSME 1204 Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation
- HSME 1210 Monitoring and Evaluation Dissertation