Centre for Continuing Education
To be a centre of excellence in continuing education, enhancement of personal and professional development and work related research.
MissionTo extend Lupane State University services to the wider society by providing research based, accessible, relevant, affordable and flexible short courses to enhance knowledge, skills and attitudes for sustainable development within the communities.
To effectively discharge its duties and responsibilities, the department is divided into various sections shown in the sub menu.
- Systemic Counselling - (6 months)
- Sports Administration - (6 months)
- Security Management - (6 months)
- Fundamentals of Monitoring & Evaluation - (1 Week)
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers - (3 days)
- Finance & Investments-Trading on the Stock Exchange - (3 days)
- Computer Applications - (7 weeks)
- Computer Servicing & Maintenance - (90 hrs)
- Computer Networking - (60 hrs)
- Graphic Designing - (60 hrs)
- Website Designing - (56 hrs)
- Linux Server Administration - (60 hrs)
- Android Application Development - (56 hrs)
- C# Programming - (56 hrs)
NoteWe have day and evening classes. Venue is centrally located within the CBD. Expert facilitators at your service
For more informationVisit us at No. 52A Robert Mugabe Way (4th Ave) Bulawayo Tel: 09-78889/78896, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org